Monday, January 26, 2009

25 random things about me

This was originally a Facebook thing, but I thought it would look better as a blog post.
The idea is that you write 25 different random and personal things about yourself, then post it. Then others do the same. So here goes:
  1. I don't like forwards or chain letters as a rule, but I will make this exception this time!
  2. My father is the man I respect the most in my life. He has had to deal with more drama and personal issues than anyone else in my life.
  3. Clutter is a constant frustration in my life.
  4. Owning a Jeep has completely changed my life and it was completely unexpected.
  5. I am thankful for so very much in my life although it is sometimes easy to loose sight of it.
  6. I DON'T DUE DRAMA! Why is there always so much DRAMA??
  7. If I could only keep one TV channel it would be Discovery HD Theater
  8. I often go through periods of very low self esteem.
  9. I believe that the chain of thought in my brain is very different than many other people.
  10. I sometimes unintentionally hurt others even though I have the best intentions.
  11. I put large amounts of importance in what other people think of me.
  12. I find it SO MUCH FUN to motorboat.
  13. I love my parents so very much and wish that I was better at communicating with them so that we could have a more solid relationship.
  14. I LOVE FOOD, but hate what it does to my body.
  15. If I had the option to marry Kristen all over again, I would do it without hesitation.
  16. I find lack of funds to be very frustrating.
  17. I have ZERO artistic talent.
  18. Me and Laziness are way to intimate.
  19. I would love to tell my birth mother/father thanks for putting me up for adoption and that I have no bad feelings about them.
  20. I often think about long lost friends and ex-girlfriends.
  21. I love to sing to myself, but I don't like to sing on a stage in front of others.
  22. I am a complete Star Trek geek.
  23. I love to troubleshoot.
  24. I would rather be in a small tight group of people than in a large group.
  25. I married my best friend.

No comments: