Thursday, November 20, 2008

ICE Adventure

In true yearly tradition I spent part of my day today at Gaylord Palms Ice attraction:
Special thanks go out to my new brother Jason K who once again was kind enough to front the tickets for us.
It was also a great opportunity to spend some time with my friend Zach, whom I don't get to see all that often...
I think he enjoyed himself.... :-)

After ICE we came home for some much needed grilling of hot dogs and hamburgers! I have been craving hot dogs since a discussion broke out about them on a mutual friends Facebook page. It's amazing what thoughts get stuck in my head from things like Facebook. We played a little Halo 3, watched some Knight Rider and southpark, played some more Xbox, then Zach left.

Then I finished of the campaign on Gears of War 2, with the help of Kristen holding the strategy guide. Thank you to Kristen.

No comments: