Monday, November 17, 2008

The Xbox has returned...

For those of you that care (I know Kristen does) my Xbox has finally returned from Microsoft. It came just between the release of a couple of games I was really looking forward to. Gears of War 2 and Command and Conquer Red Alert 3. Neither of these games make Kristen very happy. Gears of War is a little too bloody for her and she thinks that all my real time strategy games are very boring.
So what is up with the Foxtrot post? Well, when I went at 7pm to GameStop there was a line of teenagers out the door to play this World of Warcraft game.
Well, I guess they could be doing something worse like drugs or graffiti or something. Also, I can't give them to much grief because even I sat outside that store for the midnight release of Halo 3.



Ok, so on to something new....
I can see the new lights on the MK Castle from the work parking lot. There are a few more lights this year I believe. At least it looks like more from my parking lot. Apparently the tree is not up yet as Disney has elected not to pay to have it moved after the filming of the Christmas Parade. I seem to think that kind of cheats those who are paying for the private Christmas party a little. I mean, don't they expect a Christmas Tree at the Christmas party??

No comments: