Monday, November 24, 2008

Turkey for me, Turkey for you...

This year, due to work schedules and such, Kristen and I will be celebrating Thanksgiving on Wednesday rather than Thursday. My parents will be coming over and hopefully Webber and his mother as well.
I am only mildly nervous about this for 2 reason.
  1. Time has not allowed me to accomplish all that I want to accomplish before this dinner. I would have liked to have already done all the shoping and prepairing. This should have included pulling down the Christmas decorations in preperation for the decorating.
  2. This is the first year that I will be frying the turkey and I would hate to do something to make the turkey not taste good.
This 2nd point also makes Kristen a little nervous, but for a COMPLETELY different reason.. Perhaps a picture would allow me to show you why she is nervous....


I am not afraid of this happening, but if it does, it will be a great adventure that we will talk about for the rest of our lives...

Gotta love a good story...

Anyway, here is the turkey song from Adam Sandler...


1 comment:

Jamie the ParkHopper said...

Happy almost-thanksgiving to you! We're having our turkey today, too... only baked in a plastic roasting bag, just like the Pilgrims did it!

(hope you don't burn down the neighborhood)